Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Balance is much closer than we think.

I'm away for a sec, so I'm triaging electronic media's hold on my time because I need to. For bursts of time, email gets checked (& responded to), and calls are made. Then it's back to focusing my energy on why I'm out of the office in the first place. 


Balance can be hard to find, but we generally don't have to look too far. Trouble is, we act as if it's in some remote GPS location when it's not. Let me show you. Take a second, and put down whatever you are holding onto (literally and figuratively). Stretch your arms out in front of you. Now bring your fingers together and curve them slightly. Bend your wrists so your palms face you. You just created a balance holder. It's designed for you to hold your balance toolkit. You get to decide how to use those tools, and you can use as many of them as you like as often as you wish.  


You own our balance and the tools to maintain it. When we relinquish that control to circumstances or people who are not aligned with your values and mission, it can be hard to get it back. Hold on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment